Do you want to deepen your knowledge regarding social innovation in water and climate change in Africa?
Join this free Open Online Course.
The AfriAlliance Project (https://afrialliance.org/ ) is organising a massive open online course (MOOC), from 02 June to 12 July 2020, on “Social Innovation in water and climate change in Africa”. The main goal of this course is to increase awareness of the potential of social innovation to address water and climate challenges in Africa.
This course is designed for young as well as experienced water professionals with a background in the natural, applied or social sciences, working or interested in Africa.
The MOOC is divided into 6 modules, each of which is expected to require around four hours of study per week to complete. The course is self-directed course, with moderation and feedback provided both by peers in the online environment and by AfriAlliance project partners with experience in the topic. The total workload is around 16-20 hours.
Links about the event
- MOOC title: Social Innovation in Water and Climate Change in Africa
- Date of MOOC: 2 June – 12 July (please note that the starting date has been changed from 1 June to 2 June)
- Deadline for registration : 25 May
- Link to registration – participants must first make an account on the OCW platform and can then register for the course (please include this link in ALL promotion): https://ocw.un-ihe.org/
- Instructions for how to register: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1015OEPirUxY4tKVXvfGnsDaxkp9iIrNh/view?usp=sharing
- Link to Save the Date images (we have created 3 different ones for variety): https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/15bQtoQVloE_4JMyQQV8np5QU1yoODPUp?usp=sharing
- Link to promotional video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bCqBv1gcBNnHcq0FIjuJR1hlg06Rkguz/view?usp=sharing