Through the WASCAL Data Infrastructure (WADI), the Competence Centre is increasingly providing the following data services to governments, academic institutions, development and implementation agencies, and any other end users interested in climate data, storage, and computing services:
- Open data source access for partner organizations and institutions.
- Raw and value-added/processed data on climate, agriculture (e.g., high quality baseline data on soil organic carbon (SOC) and Green House Gases (GHG) emissions), health, renewable energy, education, environment, land use (land cover), water resources management, and migration.
- Regional data storage facilities.
- Data mirroring and backup.
- HPC access for large-scale computations and modelling.