Potential participants are invited to submit abstracts for posters and oral presentations on the following topics for consideration:
- Climate Change: The Physical Science Basis
- Climate Change Impacts: Biodiversity, Agriculture and Forestry, Health and Water
- Climate Vulnerability and Resilience
- Big Data Management, Information Technology, Modeling
- Climate Mitigation, Adaptation, Bioeconomy and Renewable Energies
- Climate Diplomacy
Submission of abstracts is possible from 18 February to 31 March 2023 and takes place online via the following link: https://www.conftool.net/climate-forum-2023. Please create your own access for submission.
All submissions will be peer-reviewed by a scientific committee of SASSCAL, WASCAL, and HSMW. Besides the scientific excellence one criteria for acceptance will be the innovativeness of the contribution.
Authors will receive notification status via email by 30 April 2023. If accepted, authors will be invited to give a talk or make a poster presentation at the conference. Authors of accepted abstracts will be invited to submit short papers (5-6 pages).https://www.ausland.hs-mittweida.de/en/climate-forum-2023/call-for-abstracts/